Mass Site Visitor v1.0.0 – A Traffic Bot
Mass Site Visitor (MSV) is designed to generate large amounts of traffic to websites of your choice through the list of proxies in a multi-threaded way. It runs automated browser sessions in the background on your PC, and directs their traffic through proxies.
Mass Site Visitor (MSV) is designed to generate large amounts of traffic to websites of your choice through the list of proxies in a multi-threaded way. It runs automated browser sessions in the background on your PC, and directs their traffic through proxies. MSV allows you to set visitor behavior from simple like page visiting, to complex conditional clicks on any elements of your web page.
Latest features include:
2. Chromedriver (non-headless browser to influence video/audio view counts on web-sites that track the playback from visitors). Pro-tip: don’t use JS referrer spoofing with this feature, because media sharing sites don’t care much about traffic sources, that would be only useful for influencing Google Analytics.
3. More proxy filters for scraper.
4. Test all proxies (will use the connection timeout and number of attempts from the Options window)
5. Private proxy support, consult the manual as to how setup you proxy list to supply authentication info for a private proxy provider.
6. Editable browser dimensions. Check the Options menu, use the format, as you’ll see for the default resolutions, provided with the program.
7. Firefox geckodriver. For cases when Chrome is not enough. Nightly is a preferred version, because only it was working properly without crashes on different machines.
8. Experimental: Alexa toolbar/extension. Warning: works stably only with Firefox Nightly.
9. Multiple web-site destinations for a session. One web-site per line in a textifield – one of those will be randomly selected each time to visit.
10. Search for the element to click within an iframe. If a link is within an embedded third-party web-page, consult the manual on how to use it. If the link isn’t in an iframe – just leave the last 2 textfields of the script as they are (one with NO, another empty)