Holograma v1.0 – Augmented Reality Builder
Holograma is a web application that allows you to create augmented reality experiences with markers, using images, videos, audios and 3D models.
Holograma is a web application that allows you to create augmented reality experiences with markers, using images, videos, audios and 3D models. If the camera on your phone can read QR CODE, simply point it to a marker and the magic will happen in front of your eyes. Otherwise, use any QR CODE reader app to observe the same experience.
- Two types of users: Admin and Editor;
- The Editor can create and manage his augmented reality scenes and change profile data;
- Admin can manage users, manage augmented reality scenes and change app settings;
- Admin can customize the theme: change the app name, main color, logo and icon;
- Automatic generation of QR Code;
- Admin can configure the generation of QR Code: label and font size;
- Preview and download QR Code as pdf or png;
- Upload file configuration: file size, media width, media height and media duration;
- Manual with installation and use instructions.
- PHP >= 7.1.3;
- Domain with SSL Certificate;
For generation of augmented reality in smartphones:
- Android 6+;
- iOS 11+.
- Holograma is a marker based augmented reality web app;
- It supports one marker in each scene;
- Markers must be at least 2 centimeters in size.