Magento 2 Size Chart extension helps buyers making quick sizing decisions for clothing, footwear and other wearable products.
- Displays size chart in a responsive popup on frontend product page
- Two Layouts: static in product page content or in popup
- Use WYSIWYG editor/HTML code to show in size chart popup
- Set size chart globally, category specific and product specific as per need
- Restrict Size Chart display for specific customer groups if needed
Customers always need perfection when it comes to sizes and fitting for clothing and other wearable products. Now a days, size difference tends to change from brand to brand. If you compare L size of T-shirt from A brand with B, you still find sometimes difference in sizes. This scenario generates confusions for customers while buying wearable products from your store. Magento 2 Size Chart extension by MageComp helps you showcase size chart on frontend for customers to make their sizing decisions easy. Admin can set image, static block, text, table or whatever he wants to display size chart in a popup on frontend. Customers will get a button on product page and on click it will show size chart in a popup.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 Size Chart extension:
- Showcase size chart in a responsive popup in product view page.
- WYSIWYG editor in backend to set image, CMS block, table or any HTML code to show size chart in frontend.
- Size chart can be set globally, category specific and product specific from backend.
- Restrict Size Chart display for specific customer groups based on backend selection.
- Two size chart display methods available: in product page content or in popup.
- Three options available to open size chart in popup:
- A button with text
- Icon image
- Icon image + text
- jpg, jpeg, gif, png image type supported for icon image.
Because of Privacy reason link removed please email me at:
will send u link as soon as possible.